The Goodyear Cottage, completed in 1906 for Buffalo lumber and railroad magnate Frank Goodyear, was designed by New York Beaux-Arts architects John Mervin Carrére and Thomas Hastings.
View from the southwest, along River View Drive.
The Goodyear Cottage, as seen from its northwest corner.
This guide to Jekyll Island is sponsored by Mitchells Publications.
Copyright © 2006 Patricia B. Mitchell.