Georgetown's harbor, as seen from the Harborwalk.
Kaminski House Museum (initial construction ca. 1750–1800), 1003 Front Street.
Front Street, looking toward the old Town Hall and Market building (now the Rice Museum).
Inman House (c. 1880), 632 Front Street.
Rouquie-Kaminski Building (1842), Front Street (now part of the Rice Museum).
Mary Man House (initial construction 1775), 528 Front Street (see also also Historic American Buildings Survey files).
Georgetown County Courthouse, 129 Screven Street, designed by architect Robert Mills and built 1823-24. (See also its historical marker.)
Georgetown County Museum, 632 Prince Street.
South Carolina Champion Live Oak (c. 1400), 513-515 Prince Street. (See also its historical marker.)
A joggling board is an authentic accessory for a Georgetown or Charleston piazza.
Winyah Indigo Society Hall (1857), Prince and Cannon Streets. (See also its historical marker.
A Georgetown blueblood.
On a Live Oak along Cannon Street, stairway to a haven.
Cannon Street, looking from Front Street, toward the Shrimp Dock and the Harbor House (c. 1765) Bed and Breakfast.
This guide to Georgetown is sponsored by Mitchells Publications. The above photos are by Henry H. Mitchell (all rights reserved).
Copyright © 2008 Patricia B. Mitchell.