Long Mill Building
Danville's Long Mill building is destroyed by fire, May 8, 2008.
- Mill fire put out after four-day effort, Danville Register & Bee, 5/14/08
- Unlicensed Demolition Company's 2005 Project Also Burned, WSET-13 News, 5/13/08
- Still No Cause in Long Mill Fire, WSET-13 News, 5/10/08
- Long Mill fire probe complete, Danville Register & Bee, 5/10/08
- ATF, Danville investigators probe Long Mill blaze, Danville Register & Bee, 5/09/08
- Fire destroys Danville's Long Mill, Danville Register & Bee, 5/08/08
- Long Mill injunction is denied, Danville Register & Bee, 4/30/08
- Historians try to stop demolition of Long Mill in Danville, Chicago Tribune, 4/26/08
This guide is sponsored by Mitchells Publications.
Copyright © 2008 Patricia B. Mitchell.